Beets and carrots are root vegetables that are packed with vitamins, minerals, and many medicinal properties. Both products are very rich and very easy to incorporate into our diet, as easy as preparing a rich beet juice with carrot to accompany your breakfast or complement your day.
In Free Recipes we will tell you how to make carrot beet juice, as well as its benefits and how to take it. Read on to take advantage of all its properties!
Very low difficulty
Ingredients to make Beet juice with carrot:
How to make Beet juice with carrot:
The preparation of beet juice with carrots is too simple, if you have a juicer you can do it in a practical way, but if you don’t have one you can do it with the blender without problem. For it, wash the carrots and beets very well. Then, with the help of a peeler, remove the skin and cut the pieces to facilitate blending.
Blend by adding a little water. You can also make beet juice with carrots and orange using orange juice, thus enhancing the flavor of the smoothie and its properties.
When it is perfectly blended, pass the mixture through a strainer to extract all the juice. You can also lean on a cotton cloth and press to take advantage of as much as possible.
And voila, in three steps you already have your beet juice with carrot for breakfast. Other totally valid options are those that include celery, lemon and cucumber. In the case of lemon, you should use the juice combined with water or orange juice. In the case of celery and cucumber, simply chop (and peel the cucumber) the ingredients and mix them with the others.
If you want to know more juices, do not miss this article: “Fruit juices to lose weight”.
If you liked the recipe for Beet juice with carrot, we suggest you enter our category of Juices and juices.
Beet juice with carrot and orange – Benefits and how to drink it
Drinking beet juice with carrot is very beneficial for your health, just drink it in the morning on an empty stomach to prepare your day and fill you with energy and nutrients. Preferably, wait a few minutes to start your usual breakfast, which should be equally healthy.
Now that you know how to take it, what are the benefits of carrot juice with beets? By itself, each vegetable contains a myriad of properties that will help you have a healthy lifestyle, right? Now imagine taking them together, you will practically have a shot of vitamins very nutritious. Here are some of the properties of this wonderful juice:
- They are vegetables low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals, they practically contain a little of all the vitamins that the human body needs.
- Improves intestinal health, helping to combat constipation due to its high fiber content, it also calms heartburn and gastritis. Consult other Juices for constipation.
- Beets contain a high concentration of nitrates, which have a reducing effect on blood pressure levels.
- Carrot is rich in potassium and phosphorus, making it invigorating and relaxing.
- It is perfect to improve physical performance, you can take it about 2 hours before your training to improve oxygenation and performance.
- Increases blood flow to the brain, improving cognitive function.
- Contains a high content of antioxidants which can help fight the effect of free radicals.
Not only are both vegetables nutritious, they are also very rich and above all easy to include in your daily diet. Carrot and beets are very safe foods and so far there are no side effects or contraindications to consuming them, so enjoy a rich beet juice with carrot and complement your diet. Beet juice with carrot is also recommended in pregnancy, however, in this case it is better to consult with the doctor.